Complex parts for critical applications since 1954.
Allied Specialty Precision began in 1954 as a screw machine shop in Mishawaka, Indiana. Ten years later, the company expanded its manufacturing base to include general precision machining and assemblies. By 1967, Allied Specialty Precision had outgrown its original facilities and moved into its present location in Mishawaka. As the company expanded, our knack for finding solutions earned us a reputation as the "go-to guys" for the most challenging manufacturing jobs. Read More...
Our business is built on a solid foundation of continuous innovation, uncompromising quality, and outstanding customer service.